Friday 14 September 2012

Catching Metal Birds


Another great thing about Pinterest (I know, you think you've heard them all but, believe me, I have MORE!) is that you can come across images that can fill you with joy, hope or just a fit of spontaneous giggles that can carry you through til the end of the day, no matter what you may face. Through such an image, I discovered Bored Panda: the only website for pandas. This site is a real life saver for a restless Bamboo Bear to provide me with some amusement, amazement or adoration for my day.

My favourite set of images so far are a set of perfectly timed photos. In amongst these, Mr Bear and I found several perfectly timed photos of what looked to be people snatching things from the sky. Last weekend, we attempted to replicate this. The above photo is the result. But don't think we're done just yet! I'm sure we will be working on this over the next few weeks to hone our skills!

Here's the inspiration:



No comments:

Post a Comment