Tuesday 4 May 2010

Sincerest Apologies

I am a very bad person and have attended to my blog for a very long time! It's a good job I'm not charged with looking after anything living!

I've been a busy bee looking for work, signing up for charity work (mmm good karma) and creating, crafting and evolving! Truly Scrumpy is branching out to pottery, would you believe! I'm currently working on a range of Cath Kidston inspired patterned teacups and saucers and 'Where the Wild Things Are' mugs. Watch this space. I will be selling my wares (and hopefully some homebaked cupcakes) at MAYFAIR, 19th May. Come and bask in handmade scrumptiousness!

I've also been writing a short film for THREADNEEDLE's scratch night, a showcase of rough, unfinished work from new, inspiring talent. Finished the first draft today. Very strange to be printing out words that I myself have breathed life into.

That's you just about updated. Now for some beautiful artwork from the wonderful Catherine Campbell, whose beautiful prints inspire me again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment