Wednesday 12 May 2010

Florence Welch

I've never really been much of a fan of having a 'style' icon, or an icon of any sort really, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be Florence Welch, the spine-tingling voice of 'Florence and the Machine'. I know many people who absolutely cannot stand the woman, but that makes me like her more, she's like marmite and I LOVE marmite. You just have to accept she's a little bit tapped, but the best people are.

I love shots of her singing, howling to the moon. In my opinion, the best song on the album 'Lungs' is 'Howl', it's just what she does best. I imagine wolves are big fans, she's like they're wolfmother.

I'm going for my hair coloured next week before MAYFAIR and I'm thinking of going Florence auburn. Not her bright red, but closer to her natural hair colour. I've always loved ginger hair but I have a feeling my hairdresser will deeply disapprove. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment