Thursday 8 March 2012

Going Tribal

Tribal Tunic Dress

Native American earrings from Weave Gold

Finally found a way to accentuate my funny shaped eyes!

Burnt Gold Eyeshadow ♥


The assembled look!

We went out for a meal in Addington last night at North and South Gourmet with people from Martin's work. Mr Bear thought it would be nice for me to get myself something new to wear since I had to get rid of a lot of my dresses when we moved across the water. I decided to go tribal; maybe it was because I'd been working on a wolfy logo for my new interiors venture all day, or maybe just because I'm in love with all the Red Indian inspired clothes in the shops at the moment. I'm very happy with the result, especially since I was able to finally do something with my make-up that made a feature of my eyes.

2 comments: