Wednesday 9 June 2010

Rainy Day Crafts



Now I know this may sound a little odd to some ears, but I actually enjoy days when the rain is streaking down the windows and pounding on the roof. One because if you're indoors you feel cosy, dry and content and two because it always drives me to find a rainy day activity.

I thought I'd share some rainy day activities with you too, in case the weather may be getting you down. I find making cute things helps
especially! Oh, and of course baking. Comfort food's a good one but better if you've made it yourself! I think I'll make a quiche this evening, fend off the rainy day blues...

3 comments:

  1. They are fab! The cupcakes look delicious, and the Totoro sock toys have given me a great idea for my next rainy day project! So thanks for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The totro sock toys are excellent, love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tutorials are from cut out and keep website :)

    ReplyDelete