Monday 7 June 2010

My Sock Doll Toys

A couple of examples of the toys I make from odd socks, spare buttons and beads. The first is inspired by Frank of Donnie Darko. This is the first ever sock doll I made and as it was my first attempt, he has been claimed by my boyfriend who has developed a cheeky habit of laying claim to all my first-born inventions!

The second was a christmas present for my lovely mum, who has always wanted to keep pigs but never lived anywhere big enough! This little fella is happy with pride of place on the bedside table. Just feed him a handful of muesli occasionally and make sure to cuddle him often and he'll be as happy as Larry...whoever he is.

I also made an elephant for my boyfriend at christmas. I'll put a picture up when I get chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment