Monday 14 November 2011

The Lightbulb of Genius



http://www.alicerosignoli.it/

By Sung-kyu,Nam + Sang-hoon,Lee + Soo-jung,Kim

Camera Light by Transparent House

christine-birkhoven.com

Ok, so what I'm supposed to be doing right now is writing an illustrated report describing different types of interior lighting and how they can be used to create mood in a room. That is not what I'm doing, as you can tell. Whilst attempting to be interested in my over-due assignment and looking for examples of designers of ambient, task and decorative lighting, I came across far too many outrageously talented lighting designers to keep my head on the task. And most of them Italian; no surprises there! And some Japanese, of course.

The above are a few examples of said talent and their incredibly creative designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment